Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Bevy of Boy Beauties

Remember William from last month’s birth announcements? Well, his mom Tracy was kind enough to send us a picture of him. Isn’t he adorable?

williampic

Andrew
Nykki and Amy have been blessed with a son, Andrew. Check out Nykki’s blog, Past The Apple Orchard to see lots of pictures of little “Roo”.

AndrewJames


Curtis
With great joy, Josh and Berit announce the birth of their son, Curtis. BabyBee can be found hanging out and looking darling on the Beary Bee blog.

curtis


Jack
Angi and John are delighted to introduce their first child, Jack. He is the star of the show over at Life in Color.

jacjjeffrey


John
Meg and Dan welcome a beautiful new son, John. He joins brother Danny and sisters Maggie and Emily. He's not on the Web yet, but mom sent a picture so that we can oooh and ahhh over him anyway.

johnpatrick

johnpatrick1


Owen
Andy and Ashley are honored to announce the birth of their first child, Owen. You can let Owen completely charm you at My Little Peanut.

owen


If you would like our community to know about the arrival of a child with Down syndrome, please send an email to ds.mama with the baby's info and an email address or blog/website address of the baby's mom or dad.

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, what cute little sweet faces. I'm so happy you post these new babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sorry I do not speack English very Well. :)
    I am a Belgian collector to birth announcements.
    And I see you have had a child, so I was wondering if you would be willing to send his birth announcements?
    Thank you.
    Could you answer me on my email address: coraline.mathet @ hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Please share your experience and opinions, or ask a question. I won't even mind if you correct me on something.

ds.mama will delete any comments that are simply product advertising.